1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi all!

A quick update on our Summer of Sound sale, which went live earlier this week. While the sale has already been active both on our website and with retailers worldwide, we felt that it was not the right time to do any marketing around it. We felt that there were more important voices and messages that needed to be heard during this time.

We know that this a popular sale and that many of our regular customers look forward to this event each year, so we just wanted to let you know why we have not communicated about it so far. All communication will be going live on Monday, in the meantime, we hope that you will find something in our sale that excites you. Stay safe and happy music making.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Connect issue with Traktor KONTROL X1MK1

Discussion in 'KONTROL X1' started by YannickB, Nov 2, 2019.

1. YannickB

YannickB New Member

So, ive bought a Traktor KONTROL X1MK1 of from eBay. I connected it to my Windows PC via USB(ive tried 3 different ones) and the LEDs flashed as they should. Then i opened TRAKTOR Pro 3 and tried to get it runnin with the X1. But no! Im stuck.

When i open the Settings/Device Manager/Devices and select Traktor/Kontrol/X1 it creates a blank mapping(as i found out on google this is normal) but when i try to select the In-Port, Traktor Pro only shows me „none“.
    What should i do now?
    Ive already installed the new Driver for the X1MK1 manually but still, it is not being recognized by Traktor Pro.

Thanks for your Help,

Yannick

2. sluggo

sluggo NI Product Owner

Any luck? My X1 mk1 is doing the same. I’m sure there is nothing wrong with the X1 itself.

3. mjuric

mjuric New Member

I don't have a Windows setup myself, but the X1 mk1 is no longer supported, so this might be the reason. I have it working though with Traktor 3.2.1 on a Mac running Mojave, which is the last MacOS supporting 32-bit. It's a shame it's no longer supported, since I happen to better like it than the mk2, and I think by not supporting it any longer they don't appreciate how much time people spent over the years in tuning their DJ setup, which is where the real investment is. I guess I survive when I eventually replace my devices at some point, but the improvements over what I have now needs to be worth it.

4. sluggo

sluggo NI Product Owner

I worked out my issues - I had to reinstall the x1 driver.

5. mjuric

mjuric New Member

Sounds Great! It's an awesome controller, enjoy then!:thumbsup: