1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Connect speakers to traktor s2 mk3 using traktor dj 2

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR DJ 2' started by Tom dunhill, May 13, 2020.

1. Tom dunhill

Tom dunhill New Member

Hi, I’m having trouble connecting speakers to my traktor s2 unit and can only get sound through speakers using the laptop audio output (aux). When I try to connect the speakers to the unit nothing happens and nothing shows up on the settings in the TRAKTOR DJ 2 SOFTWARE. I have the same problem with the headphones, when I plug them into the unit nothing shows up or lights up. Please could anyone help me resolve this problem?

2. Sam Fuller

Sam Fuller New Member

Hi I am having the same sort of issue, just wondering if you have managed to fix it yet?

3. Tom dunhill

Tom dunhill New Member

No I haven’, are u using traktor dj 2 ?
    and what laptop are u using

4. Sam Fuller

Sam Fuller New Member

Using traktor s2 mk3 and it was working fine until I went to use it the other day and both virtual DJ and traktor pro 3 don't recognise it, I'm using a PC.

They both recognise it as an actual functioning controller so I can still use the crossfader and nudge the track using the jogwheels as normal but I get absolutely no audio through the controller itself, I also get this error message.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  5. Tom dunhill

Tom dunhill New Member

Ah that’s weird I’m using traktor dj 2 And I don’t get any audio through the controller.
    does your headphones work ?

6. Sam Fuller

Sam Fuller New Member

I managed to fix it but before I wasn't getting any sound through the headphones or the the speakers if I plugged them into the back of the controller

7. Tom dunhill

Tom dunhill New Member

How did u manage to fix it ?

8. Sam Fuller

Sam Fuller New Member

might seem like the most obvious thing ever but I went into the device manager, found the controller in the list of devices and updated the drivers for it through there but I actually selected the Traktor drivers folder as the folder to update from and I think that fixed it. well it seemed to work after I did that anyway.

this is the directory I used, yours is probably on your C drive though so use that instead. D:\Traktor Pro 3\Drivers

By the way I did update the drivers before but I didn't use that method.

9. Tom dunhill

Tom dunhill New Member

Ok thanks mate

10. Sam Fuller

Sam Fuller New Member

No problem bud, you might want to do some digging around in your folders before you try and use that method just so you know exactly where the folder is located because it just makes it a lot easier.