1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Consolidate Project

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by telecode101, Apr 26, 2019.

1. telecode101

telecode101 NI Product Owner

I think it would be useful to have a features where you can cleanup unused sounds from groups.

For instance, I use two groups and loaded up two different kits. I use 4 sounds from one and 4 sounds from there other. The others are not used and no midi notes or data exist for them on any patterns in the Maschine project file. It would be useful to have an option of where you can tell Maschine to consolidate project and it goes through and removes all the unused sounds in each each group for you and leaves them as empty slots.

Feel free to delete this if its already been asked exists.

• Like Like x 2
  2. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

So.. Any Pad that does not contain MIDI data in any Pattern gets deleted?
    This would be useful if it was a "smart" function or had options because otherwise, it would delete Linked or FX Pads.

+1 if implemented properly.

3. Will Zégal

Will Zégal NI Product Owner

I often do this by hand : I take each group and watch fo each sound if it's used or not in the patterns.
    It doesn't take so long.