1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Constant Beeeeep noise.

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Noxyckz, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scrambled_egg81

scrambled_egg81 NI Product Owner

Do we really have to bring the wabbits into this? Really?

2. trankui

trankui NI Product Owner

well, that's true. I think NI should consider offering T3/TS as a free download for people who are having serious issues with TP/TSP :cool:

3. Ancipital

Ancipital NI Product Owner

tranqui,

Totally agree :) Actually, they will sometimes give you a license for 3 if the bug you have with pro is enough of a showstopper to render it useless, but I reckon that a pro license should entitle you to use older versions.

4. Noxyckz

Noxyckz New Member

I'm about to get my laptop. I will clean up my room once i get it since my laptop is more powerful than my desktop and will be used for general purpose. So disconnecting the computer and redoing the wires might help...

5. garysulter

garysulter NI Product Owner

If she was blonde then she'd get all the help I could give :p

Other than that.... It sounds like you have your cables plugged in wrong....

6. Noxyckz

Noxyckz New Member

Negative sir, i'm positive that everything is connected as it should be.

I just have a doubt that maybe my equipment is abit too close together...

7. TeLLy

TeLLy NI Product Owner Extraordinaire

Well, if setting up right doesn't work, then you have nothing to lose by setting it up wrong, no? Try switching something around...

8. signaturex

signaturex NI Product Owner

ya know what .. I want to see a picture of this set-up.

and an equipment list. With product descriptions. And how you have each port connected.

In addition please describe how you have the Audio hooked up and the switch settings there-on.

Then take some screen shots of your preferance panel showing the details of the appropriate preferances.

please.

9. chilly

chilly Returning Customer

blah
    ---
    Your Setup is hosed.

Uninstall the program and reinstall. Start from scratch, because I guarantee you made a BUNCH of changes which are affecting you now.

10. Noxyckz

Noxyckz New Member

ok now i've got a new problem... my right CDJ is playing channel A and vice versa for my left CDJ.

the left CDJ is playing channel A In and C, while my right one is playing channel A out and channel B In.

Also i seriously hate vista... Everytime i load Traktor Scratch, insert a new playlist and start playing, everything bugs out and crashs. Telling me that Traktor has stopped working and windows will try and fix it...

By the way, i would take pictures mate, but sadly i don't have a digital camera.

I hope yall can help me out.

Thanks.

hmmm, testing it out again and headphones and speakers are giving out some crackling noise ....

11. signaturex

your swap channels setting is misconfigured:

again input routing preferance panel
    as far as vista gos... if you have the means ... fix the problem.

for performance related issues resulting from library analyzation and such. Try turning off some features in the program. IF traktor is busy gobbling up the processor its hard for him to concentrate on calculating meta-data and vise versa.

use a screen shot-- it is available in your os

its difficult to help you because your issues are very much self inflicted and result from not educating yourself on the interface and software. DVS systems are not rocket science. When you sit down and read the manual(please do), spend some time just slowly fooling with software and harware configuration. The preferance panel can stay open while you are playing.

adjust your traktor audio latency and audio 8 buffer settings. there is a windows' control panel for the audio 8

good luck DJ, I am sure you'll get this sorted. Stay at it.

12. tbcam88

tbcam88 New Member

Dear All,

I'm having the same issue and while I appreciate the comedic slander put forward to our beloved friend "Noxyckz", No one has seemed to have posted a step-by-step cable guide in order to resolve the situation.

Please help us noobs! (Since the NI manual is a pile of wank...)

(BTW, I'm running CDJ1000 x 2 - Behringer DDM4000 - NI Audio 8)

Brian ;)

13. signaturex

But it is the Official pile-of-wank.

Try the traktor bible. < seriously

14. chilly

chilly Returning Customer

I just made the guy I DJ with (for the past 11 years) buy it.

I'm not kidding.

AAAANNNNNnnDDD he didn't use a coupon code! That's respect yo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.