1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Controller editor

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by levic, Jun 20, 2019.

1. levic

levic New Member

Thanks for supporting MCU!
    When the Controller editor will be available S-Series MK2 and A-Series (including M32) keyboards?

2. pranaearth

pranaearth NI Product Owner

It shoudn't, as the functions of the Controller editor are now built into Komplete Kontrol when paired with a MKII

3. levic

levic New Member

I'm interested in creating MIDI templates

4. pranaearth

You can do that directly in Komplete Kontrol with the MKII.
    Start by clicking the MIDI looking Icon on the top right

Start.png

Then edit what you need, and save as a template on the left. On the MKII itself you scroll through templates by clicking on the MIDI button, then using the up and down arrows to scroll through the templates you have saved. (You see I have a Logic template already set up.) Keep in mind that the values shown (CC14, CC15) are set and immovable. They are undefined in the MIDI spec, but they may be used by a plug in, so check for message conflicts.

Template.png

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. levic

levic New Member

[​IMG]
    I use M32

6. levic

levic New Member

Question to developers:how to create your own MIDI template KK M32?

7. pranaearth

Ah, you didn't say JUST the M32.
    I just read the manual of the M32 versus the SMKII and there is a whole section in the MKII manual about "Using the MIDI Assignment Editor" that is missing in the M32 manual

8. JesterMgee

JesterMgee NI Product Owner

M32 isn't possible at the moment. Have to wait and it will be incorporated into Komplete Kontrol as with the MK2.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Adil @ NI

Adil @ NI KOMPLETE TEAM NI Team

Hi all,

I’m pleased to announce that the MIDI Assignment Editor for A-Series / M32 keyboards has finally finished development, and is now in the safe hands of our trusted beta testers. We will release this to the general public after a sufficient period in beta and we are confident of its stability.

If anyone would like to try this before the beta phase is complete, you can sign up to our Komplete Kontrol project on Centercode using the following link. You will be asked to submit some details, and will subsequently be added to the program:

https://native-instruments.centercode.com/key/kk_beta_forum

Once again, Native Instruments would like to thank you all for your ongoing support and patience with this particular topic. We wish you an enjoyable festive period, and look forward to more cool products and updates in the new year!

Best,
    Adil

• Like Like x 4
  10. sobieh

sobieh New Member

Hey, i bought this M32 keyboard last time and i would like to join the betatest (i already joined the betatest and nothing happened).
    Do you plan to release it anytime soon ?

11. Stormchild

Stormchild NI Product Owner

Is the MIDI Assignment Editor in Komplete Kontrol still limited to four pages of controls per template?

12. pranaearth

Yup, just checked it out on my MKII

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Adil @ NI

Adil @ NI KOMPLETE TEAM NI Team

Hi all,

KOMPLETE KONTROL 2.3.0 is now live on Native Access - featuring the MIDI Assignment Editor!

Thank you for your ongoing support, and have a good weekend :)

Best,
    Adil