1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Create Filter button that applies the current playlist.

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by DJ Flex I, Oct 16, 2019.

1. DJ Flex I

DJ Flex I NI Product Owner

If possible, add a quick button that filters the tracks in the current list by the following criteria:
    1. BPM within +- 10%
    2. Key within +-1
    3. Track is not played yet

This button could be placed next to the playlist title in the favorites menu. Could be some filter icon, and when pressed to highlight clear enough to give feedback that is pressed (applied) to the playlist.

2. Vinyl Tap

Vinyl Tap NI Product Owner

I've suggested this before. It's a great idea.

User configurable, Dynamic Smart Playlists.

Where filters can be applied to a playlist relative to the currently loaded track, to filter OUT tracks in playlist that don't match the users set of conditions.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DJ Flex I

DJ Flex I NI Product Owner

Unfortunately the guys that develop traktor are not DJs and prefer to do unworthy features like stems and remix decks, instead of first bring us the basics, that other software have for years.