Crossfader ON the Z2 calibration?

Discussion in 'KONTROL Z2' started by jessrox78, Nov 3, 2012.

1. DJ I-Rok

DJ I-Rok New Member

the forum you sent me to before said not to do it? And honestly I don't know how. Like I said, barring that this can be fixed by hardware calibration, I want to know what is the best option I can take within the innofader product family to replace it altogether and never have this problem again.

2. DJ I-Rok

DJ I-Rok New Member

Update, so apparently a hardware calibration kinda works, it still bleeds after a while and it the mixer is turned off and turned back on, the calibration is lost.

I would like a solution?

3. Innofader

Innofader Forum Member

The calibration is permanently stored in EEPROM memory so it should power on the same way. When it's working how tight are you making it? Because if you give it like 0.5mm cut-in, it's on the edge of bleeding.

The reason why I mentioned to contact NI first is because they will go through all of the steps to see what the issue is (calibration, fader, mixer, etc.)

4. _Adam

_Adam Member

I read that crossfader should have 1mm before cut in, however, mine is more like 3mm at the moment. It's brand new, bought only last weekend... Is there something wrong or something I can do to fix that?

5. Innofader

Innofader Forum Member

6. peoples_champ05

peoples_champ05 New Member

Ticket#2014052110002155

7. funQmunQ

funQmunQ New Member

Ticket#2015122210007704

8. Djchk

Djchk New Member

Waitting for my replace of the crossfader... Still this is happening... They sent me yesterday.

9. Joe Latino

Joe Latino New Member

Just use the calibration settings in the traktor software. When it wants you to put it all the way right.. leave a space on both sides. The comouter will do the rest and your cuts will be clean and there will be no bleed. Yoi can also go buy innofader 2 pro. Its 120 bucks and Its worth upgrading.