1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Crossgrade?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by crowdshocka, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crowdshocka

crowdshocka New Member

I have Serato Scratch Live and haven't had my invoice since i got it. I am registered with both rane and scratchlive.net. I have the Traktor Scratch for about a week now. I wrote to NI asking about how to get the crossgrade if i dont have my invoice. So am I able to use the crossgrade?
    I hope I am not confusing anyone.
    Thanks in advance.

2. PhilL

PhilL Moderator Moderator

I don't know for sure but will ask for clarification. Please let us know if you hear back too...

Phil

3. yagru

yagru Forum Member

i bought my serato the week it came out a couple years ago.. i didnt have my receipt either.. but i contacted the company that sold it to me and they resent the original pdf invoice to me so i could use it.. so if you bought it from a decent dealer they might be able to do that for ya!

4. crowdshocka

crowdshocka New Member

ok i'll try that. But i'll see if they will return my message.

5. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

huh? if you have TS, you already paid for it, right?

6. crowdshocka

crowdshocka New Member

That what i was going to ask, what is the benfit of having the crossgrade if i already have it? is the a upgrade special or something?....

7. DJ Freshfluke

if you are an existing ssl, fs or T3 user you pay less in the crossgrade than a user who does not have the forementioned products.

8. crowdshocka

crowdshocka New Member

Ok i have already paid for the tracktor scratch. so i do not have to do the crossgrade form? I also notice when I further activate form this site, at the 3. personal data I get a black page with firefox and explorer. I've notice it's been 2 weeks and I have not recieve any feedback from NI sales team support service. I would like give my support for NI but it's been a haggle trying to get everything straight.

9. theXinok

theXinok New Member

How does this crossgrade offer work? I assumed you had to show your original receipt from SSL or FS1/2 at the time of purchasing TS. But from what I'm reading it doesn't sound like that's how it works. So what's to stop someone that's never owned SSL or FS1/2 from going into a store like Guitar Center and just saying they own SSL or FS1/2 and getting TS for $399 instead of the normal $599 like they should be? Even further, what's to stop someone that does own SSL or FS1/2 from giving their receipt to their friends who don't own SSL/FS1/2 to get the crossgrade offer?

10. DJ Freshfluke

please get into contact with support if you didnt already.
    and if already, please let me know the ticket nummer!

11. crowdshocka

crowdshocka New Member

what ticket number are you looking for?

12. DJ Freshfluke

you said you wrote to support. if you did so, you get a confirmation email with a support ticket number in it.

so, if you dont receive an answer within a reasonable time, i can have a deeper look into what's going on - if i get the support number... ;)

13. crowdshocka

crowdshocka New Member

i dont see any comfirmation ticket number on my email. I'll look again.

14. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

Piracy is bad mmk?

There's this thing, called a registration. I'm sure NI is keeping track of the SSL crossgrades so that the same SSL registration can't be used twice. If you don't own SSL or FS1/2, don't buy the crossgrade, it won't do you any good. No you don't have to show proof at the time of purchase, but it will be needed to activate the software.

Once again...piracy is bad mmk?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.