Cry babies.

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Leftie, Jun 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leftie

Leftie New Member

All I read here is people complaining. About not being able to use the mouse, lmao you want to pencil in notes and melodies take your ass to fruity loops like the rest of the broke bastards. You want a sequencer like fruity loops? Why, you can't take a simple pattern duplicate it and erase certain tracks in it and just sequence them next to each other for change ups? How would one go about building different melodies n patterns in protools? Record a pattern in the first 4 bars and when you like that move that to the end out of the way and start a new one. Or set which bar to add on? Foreal you guys are some lame ass cry babies. Just stfu and write NI directly with your complaints.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. D-J-K

D-J-K NI Product Owner

Welcome to the NI Forums. If you haven't been here long enough to understand this is what goes on here, well, that's one thing, but if you have, you should get used to it. Its just the way this community operates. I actually have sympathy for NI at times as I think people complain here just because it is NI. Clearly, there's been a shift with NI in their communication recently (which I love), and we also have a Maschine update , yet people shall continue complaining. They will complain about complaining and then complain about those complaining about the complaining, just as you have here.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  3. jpeg

jpeg Forum Member

Nit picky complaints tend to proliferate when poor management decisions are being made; such NI not speaking and taking the focus off maschine (arguably their most successfully product) for 2 years.

and then coming back without delivering the features that were promised 3 to 6 years earlier.

I promise u if all those old big features had been delivered less peeps would be in a nit picky mood.

4. CakeAlexS

CakeAlexS NI Product Owner

I fear this thread is a deliberate troll like attempt to start an attention seeking mud slinging match, esp looking at the language in the opening post and subject title. Reported. /FIN.

5. District Onagi

District Onagi NI Product Owner

Joking aside, the point is that nobody is forcing you to stay on the message board. I know to you it looks like people are just mindlessly complaining, but if you read what people are saying, I personally think the complaints people are having are very valid.

The fact of the matter is almost all of the people complaining on here are paying customers for a product that needs alot of work. So, naturally, we are invested in the product in many ways, and not only financially. We have already forked over our money, and on top of it, it's a product that has immense capability despite it's limitations. Speaking personally, of course I like the product already.... but really, it's the possibilities with Maschine is capable of that keep me invested even though as I've said it's got it's deficiencies.

We have an investment in this product already. Hence why we have complaints. I haven't seen any complaints on here about the product (recently) by people who just want to **** on the product just because they hate it. The complaints are from people who also want to see the product grow. Nobody is forcing you to stay on here and be unhappy about what others are saying by resorting to name-calling. You have your own opinions, and so do others. Why is that so difficult to respect?

Lastly, if it wasn't for these message boards, it would be much more difficult for NI to get feedback about what it's customers want; whether NI listens to the comments is a separate issue, but fact that we have a platform here is actually important to at least put issues and grievances on NI's radar. These boards also make others and NI staff aware of common bugs, issues and grievances that many people face. There is a benefit here.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. CakeAlexS

With an OP like that though they may not be staying much longer, whether they want to or not imho.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Leftie

Leftie New Member

You guys paid money and got exactly what you paid for, what are you talking about? The product is advertised exactly as it is. You want to complain and bark orders at NI there is a section for that here and it's not this one. No offense but if you're not happy with the product, jump ship. People are on here demanding **** like NI owes you anything.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  8. District Onagi

Change your station.

*ignores*

• Like Like x 1
  9. CakeAlexS

From that catchphase I suspect I know who you really are.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. District Onagi

Even in the short time span I've been here I've got a pretty strong idea who that is as well :D Hahaha

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. AL’DREAD

AL’DREAD NI Product Owner

You can ignore any member you feel complains too much, by clicking on there profile and selecting ignore .
    You may find the forum a bit lonely tho ,pmsl

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Leftie

Leftie New Member

Any way, you guys spend way too much time on here to think I'm anyone you know. I just go on here to try to learn new stuff or leave a comment on someone else's question if I know the answer. but I have to read through whiney entitled pricks complaints cause they're too stupid to learn a new program and stuck using other daws.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  13. SupremeSoulstice

SupremeSoulstice NI Product Owner

hmmmm.. Started by someone with only 5 posts? I'm new here myself but this seems like trolling.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. skinswashdc

skinswashdc Well-Known Member

No that's not me. I like maschine, but their are more important things in life at the moment than to create two accounts and troll this forum.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. D-J-K

D-J-K NI Product Owner

This drips of hypocrisy. You just created your own "whiney entitled pricks complaints" thread (whatever that is supposed to mean anyway). Hopefully this thread gets closed because its distracting from the other positives going on in the forums right now.

• Like Like x 1
  16. schrage musik

schrage musik NI Product Owner

Only 5 posts under that particular name most likely :cool:

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. skinswashdc

skinswashdc Well-Known Member

It's really not worth the time. I here what your saying though. Enjoy the update and get records done.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. AL’DREAD

AL’DREAD NI Product Owner

Kinda proves his point tho , he makes a thread about people complaining and people come in it and complain.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. District Onagi

People are complaining about the complaining though (Woah, Inception), not complaining about Maschine.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.