Customer Service Issues

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Edouard Galeev, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Edouard Galeev

Edouard Galeev New Member

Hello, everyone. I am posting this as a desperate measure for Customer Service to actually respond to a customer's issues.
    I have placed an order that has been under review for a week now, the payment was taken out of my account already.
    I have opened several tickets to get an answer as to why is this taking so long, I need to download my Komplete 13 Select that came with the M32 keyboard, and I want to upgrade it to the standard version. Customer service has not answered a single inquiry of mine, even opened a dispute on PayPal to see if that way they would answer the damn messages. It is so frustrating to have to be running around a company so they fix their issues and not get any sort of answer.
    I hope this thread helps get some attention and get someone to take action into the matter.
    Also, why is it so hard to get to you, NI? Don't you see the horrible picture this kind of behavior gives to your company? It just doesn't make want to buy from you guys again. I've been having a horrible experience buying from you.
    Cheers.

2. ShelLuser

ShelLuser NI Product Owner

Welcome to the forums, sorry to hear you're having such a hard time. It should be easy enough... still.. if a purchase is under review then I cannot help thinking that something more is involved with all this.

Anyway, this is a user forum where users can help users. However, there are also some NI staffers around such as.. Matt @ NI who I just pinged. He'll most likely see this thread by tomorrow (local time) and hopefully he can shed some light on this for you.

3. Edouard Galeev

Edouard Galeev New Member

Thank you, I have also sent him a message directly. The issue was that the email address that I used to place the order with was misspelled. And I wanted to let them know and that's probably why the order is not being processed. But a week and still no answer? That is the frustrating part, it should be as simple as to just correct the email address. But anyways, you get faster response from other customers rather than the actual company.

4. ShelLuser

ShelLuser NI Product Owner

Be sure you also mentioned any ticket numbers you have questions about so he can look those up. You probably did that but I'd like to make sure (and sometimes point out the obvious :D).

With all due respect that's not exactly a fair comparison. In fact... stuff like that happens with every company; most people prefer to spend their free time on other stuff than company work. Myself included by the way, even though I've always been quite happy with my jobs.

And well... I have actually seen some of the NI staffers being active well outside business hours so.. who knows :cool:

Anyway, I'm hoping your issue will get resolved soon enough.

5. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI NI Team NI Team

Hey Edouard,

I'm in touch with our team and I'll get back to you via PM.

This is quite a unique issue so I will probably not go into too much details here.

I really don't like seeing our users having to deal with delays and getting a bad first impression. We sincerely apologize for your experience with us so far. I'd like to clarify a couple of things though because I think it's important to have the entire picture.

Our team did message you last week and asked you to verify your ID. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like we got a response despite asking for a confirmation via email. I admit we're a bit behind with your other two messages but you sent them on Saturday which means our team currently only took 2 working days to get back to you (not a week). It's definitely not good enough and we're usually much faster but with our biggest sale in the year happening right now, we're often playing catch up (regardless of how much we try to anticipate).

Please also keep in mind that we offer live chat from 1 - 4 PM CEST and PST just for this kind of urgent cases. I'm not sure what timezone you are on but that's always an option to talk to our team directly.

• Like Like x 1