1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Database Order

Discussion in 'KONTAKT' started by hi-d-ho-man, Jan 2, 2015.

1. hi-d-ho-man

hi-d-ho-man NI Product Owner

Can some one tell me how to reorder the banks and vendor listings alphabetically in the database at the moment they are listed in the order they were added.

also in the manual it says that rebuiding they database would delete data entered by way of drag in. is this also the case for customer entries done via te edit tab? didnt want just risk trying it out

thanks

2. djnyce

djnyce Forum Member

unfortunately the columns in attribute list can't be sorted, they are sorted by from oldest to newest. the columns in the results list can be sorted though. i'm assuming that NI opted to not include sorting in attribute list because every sort would cause a db read.

if you drag to add items, these are temporary and will be purged during a db update or reset. if you update, kontakt will update the db with changes to the db and keep all your user attributes. it will also keep orphan entries in the db as well. if you do a reset/scan, the entire db will be purged and all the defaults will be re-added along with items specified in the db locations. you will of course have to re-add all your custom attributes.

3. hi-d-ho-man

hi-d-ho-man NI Product Owner

Gotcha thanks, I appreciate you taking the time