Deadmau5 using MASCHINE

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Kevin63101, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin63101

Kevin63101 Forum Member

Incredible live performance by Deadmau5 of what Maschine can do in real time. If you can catch his show, you will see first hand what it is capable of in the hands of a pro.

Click on attached JPG

Attached Files:

2. rocadaburn

rocadaburn Forum Member

nice

interesting to see, really. Is there any youtube material for this gig? I would really love to know how he gigs the Maschine onstage and incorporates ableton live :cool:

Video links, anybody out there? I can`t find any....

3. abrons

abrons Forum Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgeWBjwrrEg&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Deadmau5 @ Ultra Music Festival 11 - Day 2 Intro[/ame]

4. Kevin63101

Kevin63101 Forum Member

The above video doesn't really show him using Maschine (or much on other gear to the extent he does when he's really cooking once he takes off the mouse head).

Deadmau5 uses multiple controllers: Xone 3d, Lemur, Pioneer, Monome, his Mac as well as Maschine. In the show I saw, he made extensive use of Maschine in a couple tunes. Unfortunately, I haven't seen him showcasing Maschine on Youtube yet -- but as Maschine is still new, I would expect to see more on Youtube in the coming months.

It would great if Joel would make a raw unedited improv "deadmau5 vs Maschine" Youtube video like he did for his Xone 3d -- hint, hint. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.