Delay compensation

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by Z Gabr, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Z Gabr

Z Gabr NI Product Owner

Exactly! i've said it before...
    All I need is a supposed latency compensation module where I could enter a fixed latency value that will be reported to the host application. This module could be used when creating modular FX, for example, in Molecular, in which the final delay varies depending on the selected FX processors and types of routing: entering the maximal delay value created by a certain set selected FX processors and a certain type of routing into the expected delay compensation module. When changing the set of FX processors and routing types, where the total delay will be less, take this into account when designing and compensate for the difference in delay between its maximum detected value and values less than the maximum, by precisely adding delay in the necessary places, up to the maximal detected value, depending on its changes to the lower side by various FX processors and types of routing. This would work perfectly.

2. Studiowaves

Studiowaves NI Product Owner

Ya, it was made with reaktor. I don't know anything about machine. I guess that's for live session. All it does is mark the first millisecond of the start of a recording. I liked the click and was thinking of using the 1/4 and other modules like 1/8 to make a click track. Hope that works , i can't stand most metronome sounds. They last to long and interfere with the music. It might a good click track. I the mean time I'll use it to help until they do something, Have no choice. Later

3. Z Gabr

Z Gabr NI Product Owner

UP!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Z Gabr

Z Gabr NI Product Owner

Up!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Z Gabr

Z Gabr NI Product Owner

UP!

• Funny Funny x 1