1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Denon DJ SC-5000 support

Discussion in 'Feature Request' started by Kevin Becher, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Kevin Becher

Kevin Becher NI Product Owner

I did not say there was no demand.
    But will it bring **** loads of cash to NI?

The XDJ-1000MK2 will probably not be on the market for long enough for tons of Traktor users to buy it.
    Existing users most likely have already settled elsewhere.

2. mclub7

mclub7 NI Product Owner

As far as I know Denon just sent all needed information for implementing PRIME series to NI. I really hope that NI will integrate the HID support soon. And I hope it is not a political thing. I would also raise up a crowdfunding for the implementation. Or I would accept an increase of TRAKTOR pricing for having more supported device. TRAKTOR has been developed and optimized for years. Engine will not be able to force that way I think. So all thumbs up for NI to make us Denon PRIME users happy :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sussudio

Sussudio NI Product Owner

Where did you read this information?

Comparing with Virtual DJ : those developers have received a Denon SDK a few months ago, but they have reported the SDK is not working and Denon doesn't seems to be very responsive to fix it.

4. Sussudio

Sussudio NI Product Owner

I have to correct myself a little: Denon had send the not working SDK more than 9 months ago.

Last week they finally helped VDJ with this problem and got it working. VDJ expects to have support for Denon Prime series within 1 month.

I wish NI would post teaser photos like this: VDJ screen on Denon SC5000 .....

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. mclub7

mclub7 NI Product Owner

Wow, that is so cool how they integrated DENON DJ Prime Support for VDJ. As far as I see you really could reproduce the whole information needed from TRAKTOR to the Touch Displays of the Prime Series. Please NI, do that!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. Gomchen

Gomchen New Member

Someone had success with X1800 + SC5000m + Traktor 3 ???
    For me SC5000 not recognized in computer mode, neither in DVS o USB mode (x1800).