1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Did a little boo boo

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by djjasoncarroll, Apr 8, 2012.

1. djjasoncarroll

djjasoncarroll NI Product Owner

Hey all been a long time since I have been on here TSP2 has worked great no probs at all, well yesterday I was messing with my laptop and accidentally changed the music folder name, I thought no biggy just change it back got to work and all of my play list's were dead so I thought just add the folder again and check it but still no joy.

Well as I was at my gig I just wiped the collection and popped it back in again so I could search it my folders are pretty much in the same order as the play lists but I have lost play counts and all the info lucky all my hot cues are still there.

any way is there anyway to retrieve the original play lists and info or have I lost them for ever.

JC

2. dannybyrne29

dannybyrne29 NI Product Owner

look in the native Instruments/traktor 2.1.3/backup/collections folder... i'm sure your old collection NML files are in there... copy and paste an old one back into the native instruments folder and they should come back but you may have to do a consitency check if you've changed any file names

3. djjasoncarroll

djjasoncarroll NI Product Owner

Cheers mate I'll give that a shot