1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Did anyone else think Massive X was advertised as included with K12SEL?

Discussion in 'MASSIVE + MASSIVE X' started by Jodi Curtis, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Jodi Curtis

Jodi Curtis New Member

I ordered a MK3 Unit late last year with K12Sel, and am sure it was advertised as having Massive X on release

I even received a £45 apology voucher when it was delayed, despite only having K12Select

I'm not trying to cause trouble, I'm just trying to ascertain whether I have faulty memory, or if the inclusion has been changed since late last year, as its really disappointing finding out it no-longer comes with K12SEL despite waiting for 6 months under the illusion it was included, and even receiving a voucher for the delay. I suppose it could have been a retailer listing error.

Thanks all (inc NI)

2. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

Hey Jodi,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

We didn't announce Massive X being included in Komplete 12 Select when we released our new Komplete 12 bundles.

3. Jodi Curtis

Jodi Curtis New Member

Hi

No problem, it must have been crossed wires with the retailer, combined with misunderstanding the sentiment behind the voucher.

I'm not ready to upgrade just yet sadly, as I have 2 faster CPU's and a guitar amp on the immediate gear list first, but possibly next time you do a big upgrade discount.

Thank-you for replying. Jodi

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 1