1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

In Sticky Different Tempo In Each Scene.

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by walerandei, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Xyenz Fyxion

Xyenz Fyxion NI Product Owner

+1

• Like Like x 1
  2. walerandei

walerandei NI Product Owner

+1

... still waiting for this musical and basic feature. :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. jlinus

jlinus New Member

Just ordered a Maschine MK3 and it’s baffling to me that you can’t change time signature and tempo per scene, how are you supposed to write music?

+1

4. Mr36

Mr36 NI Product Owner

I really want this natively too (the Ableton Link workaround does the job), but this is a bit extreme!

5. jlinus

jlinus New Member

I was being a little facetious, it’s not every song you need time signature changes, but it does feel like a pretty big oversight for a songwriting tool.

6. granmah

granmah NI Product Owner

I don't understand why this company releases shiny things but doesn't care about this basic features

7. jlinus

jlinus New Member

I can understand from a UI perspective it’s a little weird when dealing with patterns, cause you expect patterns to be written for a specific time signature.

Though if you modified the time signature of a scene it could ask if you want to copy over from the previous time signature so you can either modify them, or start fresh, and then maintain a common set of patterns for each time signature.

Not that simple to implement, but I really hope they are working on it, or at least thinking about how to do it.

8. babymicrobe

babymicrobe NI Product Owner

Definitely +1 for this!

9. emyr

emyr New Member

10. telecode101

telecode101 NI Product Owner

+1 to this

11. Joe121

Joe121 NI Product Owner

12. Tony Jones

Tony Jones NI Product Owner

13. mason drielling

mason drielling NI Product Owner

+1

Devils advocate here. (i lowkey really want tempo automation) but thinking about it, Creating a tempo automation would create a lot of room for other master automations that would be accessible around the same area of the DAW. Expand on this idea, what else are you guys thinking?

What if you could automate master tempo, master swing, master fx (and other various vst parameters), master output/input etc. on a master track? or in some kind of designated master automation area?