Different Versions Of Standalone & Plugin ?!

Discussion in 'REAKTOR' started by D. Vyd, Sep 7, 2017.

1. D. Vyd

D. Vyd Member

Hi Folks,

I'm pretty sure I caused this problem by having a custom directory where my DAW looks for my VST plugins. I must have copied the Reaktor plugin there when I first installed the software. Recently, when I upgraded Reaktor to Version 6.2.0 (R51), the plugin in that directory stayed at Version 6.1. Now ensembles I create in the standalone program will not load in the VST. Strangely, I cannot find the newer version of the plugin anywhere on my hard drive. I would welcome some suggestions.

-d. vyd

• Like Like x 1
  2. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

In Native Access are pathes to VST and standalone
    upload_2017-9-8_0-57-17.png

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. D. Vyd

D. Vyd Member

Thanks Paule. You helped me identify the problem, but I'm not sure how to solve it. My Native Access shows Reaktor 6.2.0 only with an application location. VST32 and VST64 are not listed at all. But, when I go to Native Access's Preferences, I see the VST locations listed correctly. So, the update does not appear to have installed the VST plugins. I'm not sure what to do next--maybe someone from NI can post a solution?

4. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Go to support and open a ticket there. The people are kind and helpful. I used this way as the authorized failed on Blocks update to 1.3 this year.

5. D. Vyd

D. Vyd Member

Will do. Thanks Paule.

6. Craig B

Craig B New Member

Hi, I'm having the same problem and have opened a support ticket. Have you been able to fix this?

I also noticed that in my Access there is no path for VST32 and VST64 locations as in image posted by Paule.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  7. Craig B

Craig B New Member

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 2