1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Direct support removed for Software issues???

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by hlf, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Adil @ NI

Adil @ NI KOMPLETE TEAM NI Team

We don't have any forward facing release notes, but you can see the changelog for all NI applications in Native Access - this is available by clicking on a product, and selecting the 'Changes' tab. Alternatively, if you would like to view changes that are specific to a hardware topic, you will find these on the Native Instruments website, under the product page > software updates, e.g.:

https://www.native-instruments.com/...ds/komplete-kontrol-s49-s61/software-updates/

Best,
    Adil

2. Xyenz Fyxion

Xyenz Fyxion NI Product Owner

You're kidding, right? I already have a sampler. You call it Maschine. It allows for Drag-and-Drop. This news is okay but doesn't sound exciting for many users who have for years requested features vital to music production. I personally have lost a lot of faith in NI's ability to innovate and deliver. Tell me that your Dev team is one guy or something that will help me understand the stagnation.

The S-keyboard transport functions were taken away. They seriously can't be simply given back? That would be an olive branch (of sorts).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. hlf

hlf NI Product Owner

That's ok, I reckon we'll see all the changes once it's released in Feb. Cheers.