DJM-750 Mk2 BPM Signal from Traktor Pro 3

Discussion in 'Feature Request' started by Martin Ebert, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Martin Ebert

Martin Ebert New Member

Hey NI team, I have a question regarding a feature from my DJM 750 Mk2 that I miss in Traktor. The mixer is DVS certified from you and I use him with Rekordbox and Traktor pro 3. I love the feeling from Traktor and use it more than Rekordbox atm.
    I have detected, that the BPM from the mixer effect section is not synced from Traktor Pro like it in Rekordbox works. If I mix with Rekordbox DVS the BPM signal comes directly from the software into the mixer. So that the BPM from the effects are always on point. With Traktor it doesent work that way, the Mixer uses his own BPM counter signal which is not as tight like from a DJ software.

Could you implement this feature.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  2. Martin Ebert

Martin Ebert New Member

Is there a way to get the BPM signal from Traktor Pro to the internal effects of DJM 750-MK2 or the DJM 900 NXS 2?

3. Andrey Z Maiochi

Andrey Z Maiochi New Member

I use the DJM 900nx2, the bpm sync works fine. Look your mixer configs and firmware updates

4. Martin Ebert

Martin Ebert New Member

So my mixer and software are always up to date. The BPM Counter also works excellent and I don't complain about it. I just want the MIDI signal to be routed directly to the effect channel via the USB cable just like in Rekordbox. If you compare the behaviour of the BPM signal between Rekordbox and Traktor you will notice that the displayed value in Rekordbox is updated immediately with every tempo change. With Traktor the BPM counter has to calculate the value for about 3-5 seconds until it is correct. Also I miss this recordbox quantize function like on the DJM 900 NXS2. This is a really cool thing.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020