1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone know how much NI releases updates? in this case for the bugs caused by Os Catalina?

Discussion in 'KONTROL Z2' started by Mattia Voci, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Mattia Voci

Mattia Voci NI Product Owner

Does anyone know how much NI releases updates? in this case for the bugs caused by Os Catalina?

I have a Kontol Z2 and unfortunately, I have not received any warning of the non-functioning of the NI hardware and as a fool I updated my MAC's operating system.
    Since I had to cancel a couple of engagements, my question arises: How long will it take before these problems are solved?

2. steam2300

steam2300 New Member

According to the support page (https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001890378-macOS-10-15-Catalina-Compatibility-with-Native-Instruments-Products, the issue is with Apple and not NI. As of Nov 21, the best we have is that they have submitted a support ticket and we are waiting for a patch from Apple. Personally I translate that to "don't hold your breath," but I hope to be proven wrong. In the meantime, I've downgraded back to Mojave using a time machine backup and am checking the page I linked above roughly twice a day.

3. Mattia Voci

Mattia Voci NI Product Owner

thank you very much man, I also made a downgrade. We hope that this situation will be released as soon as possible :thumbsup:

4. tricky_trev_Tf

tricky_trev_Tf NI Product Owner