1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Does Battery 3 work on Windows 10 64-bit?

Discussion in 'BATTERY' started by hypotc, Apr 21, 2016.

1. hypotc

hypotc New Member

Hello.

I'm about to purchase a copy of Battery 3 on eBay. Will this version work on Windows 10 64-bit?

I've read online about people having trouble installing it on Windows 8 and such, but as I understand, it should work as long as I install the latest 3.2.3 update.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.

2. MiGu3L

MiGu3L New Member

I just went through this today took me ages to figure it out.

Yep works perfectly, although it's a bit fiddly to set up initially.

If it's the boxed version like mine:

- Install Battery from disk (the install will work but the programe won't work)
    - Install NI Service centre
    - Install latest update for the battery from service centre
    - Now the latest update should also install a 64-bit VST in your 64-bit program folder ("C>Program Files>Native Instruments") which you will need to copy and paste to your DAWs VST folder.

3. Daanh

Daanh New Member

Hi, is there still a possibility to purchase an actual Battery 3 copy?

Thanks, Daan

4. solger

solger NI Product Owner

You might have some luck finding either a second hand copy of Battery 3 or an older Komplete version (which included Battery 3) on eBay or other marketplaces.

An overview of the Komplete versions (and which ones included Battery 3) can be found here:
    http://blog.ultimateoutsider.com/2014/09/the-complete-history-of-komplete-all.html

You might also try to contact NI Support about this directly: http://www.native-instruments.com/en/company/contact-ni/

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  5. stephen gardner

stephen gardner New Member

yes it will work. i am also using the same battery on windows 10.