1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Does Komplete ever make the sales?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mike Turnbull, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Mike Turnbull

Mike Turnbull New Member

Hi,

I'm slowly upgrading my system and am after some new VST instruments.

I've recently upgraded to Cubase 10.5, and just missed the grace period for updating to 11.

Without wanting to make the same mistake again, I was wondering if anyone knew whether Komplete (maybe 11 or 12), ever appear in the sales? And, if so, which sales they tend to turn up in (I see they're not in the current Black Friday sale)

Many thanks

2. Kubrak

Kubrak NI Product Owner

It depends what exactly you want. If you already have Komplete and want upgrade, you may wait for Summer Sale. Most probably upgrades will be for 50%. Full versions are never on sale at NI. There might be minor Sale at others e-shops on Komplete 12 line of products.

3. Mike Turnbull

Mike Turnbull New Member

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yeh, it's the full versions I'm after as currently don't own Komplete.

4. Kubrak

Kubrak NI Product Owner

In that case you may buy full version of Komplete Select and upgrade it with 50% discount (when Sale comes) to whatever higher version you like.

Or buy older version secondhand and later on buy Upgrade/Update on Sale. (I managed to buy old version of Komplete Ultimate for 200 USD).

5. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

We've also done discounts on our full version in the past but not as often as the update/upgrade licenses.