1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Does the battery 3 library come with battery 4?

Discussion in 'BATTERY' started by yodaone902, Jul 18, 2014.

1. yodaone902

yodaone902 New Member

I bought the komplete 9 dvds (not the ultimate). I know you can batch resave the battery 3 library so that it is compatible with 4 but where can i access the battery 3 library?

2. Zizi

Zizi New Member

Hi.
    I have Battery 3 and Komplete 9.
    Battery 3 lib ~ 12GB
    Battery 4 lib ~ 4GB

The best for me drum&perc kits from Asia/India/East/Africa are not included in the Battery 4 lib.

You can access the Battery 3 lib only by buying it.

Before installing Battery 4, I was thinking to sell my Battery 3, but now I can't imagine how to live without Battery 3 Lib :(

3. fhahjee1

fhahjee1 New Member

I also miss mono direct outputs with LPX. I now have to choose a stereo out and pan it to hard left or right to use a mono aux. Wonder if that's LPX or B4 causing this issue.

4. Airyck

Airyck NI Product Owner

I still have my Komplete 5 installer discs so I guess I'm luck enough to have the battery 3 library still as well. They really should just offer it as an optional download for battery 4 users.

5. UltimateOutsider

UltimateOutsider NI Product Owner

I don't think there is any legit way to get the Battery 3 library at the moment other than owning Battery 3. It's pretty hard to find just Battery 3 second-hand, but sometimes you can find people selling old Komplete versions. Battery 3 was included in Komplete 4-8.