1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Dont tease us again? This month OSX?

Discussion in 'SPEKTRAL DELAY' started by OSX-NI-ADDICT, Dec 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OSX-NI-ADDICT

OSX-NI-ADDICT Forum Member

No need to be foolish. Will you release Spectral Delay for OSX this month or no? Simple question, dont try to be that kid who tries to sound cool and lies....:) if they dont come to January just say so, please dont fool with us.

-OSX

2. Sascha @ NI

Sascha @ NI NI Team NI Team

Hi,

I am sorry to say this, but the probability that Spektral Delay OSX will come in December is quite low (the Update Matrix will be updated Monday).
    But the development of Spektral Delay OSX makes very good progress, so we are very confident that it will be there in mid January.

Very best regards,
    Sascha

3. michaelhj

michaelhj NI Product Owner

Thank you very much for being clear and honest about the delay.

4. OSX-NI-ADDICT

OSX-NI-ADDICT Forum Member

Yes I second that. That is all I ever wanted to hear was some truth about these OSX update. Hey just be sure that come January and the release isn't ready to let as all know that it wont be out till Feburary or whenever. But a mid-January release would be great :)

-

5. gmstudio99

gmstudio99 Forum Member

For Pete's sake! :)

Like I said in my other thread, I'd like to pick up my copy personally at NAMM from one of you guys. Please? :)

6. gmstudio

gmstudio NI Product Owner

So I just read this in your NAMM info:

"At this year's NAMM we are especially pleased to show you the entire NI product line on Mac OS X: all NI products are compatible with the Mac OS X operating system."

So it's done? It'll be ready next week?

Can I PLEASE pick it up my upgrade from you guys personally? That would be very cool. :)

See you all next week!

Paul

7. Sascha @ NI

Sascha @ NI NI Team NI Team

Hi Paul,

we would love to give it you to you personnaly @ NAMM, but unfortunately we can't: The update is ready pretty soon, but we won't have produced CDs next week (CD production takes some time).

Cheers,
    Sascha
    _________
    Native Instruments, Berlin

8. gmstudio

gmstudio NI Product Owner

I'll have my iBook with me, just dump it right on there. :)

Ha ha, just kidding. :)

Can't wait to see what new stuff you guys have next week!

Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.