1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Drag & Drop Bug v1.7 - 2.x

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by hi-d-ho-man, Jul 4, 2015.

1. hi-d-ho-man

hi-d-ho-man NI Product Owner

Ever since v.1.7 I would eventually end up with the problem of Maschine not allowing me to drag n drop audio nor midi into it. First I thought it was a win 7 thing so I did a dual boot with win 8.1 and eventually got the same problem. So before installing my K10u update I did a fresh win 8 & NI install and decided create restore points as I installed other apps so I could revert after discovering the problem culprit. It was when I got to my 32bit only plugs that I sourced the issue.

I use Jbridge to bit convert which suggests that you run the host as administrator. After almost two years of this mess it turn out that is was the cause. Run as administrator, no drag n drop. Turn it off it drag n drops just fine.

I was wondering if any of you windows guys could test admin mode to see if you get this too. It could be just a bug with MY system. Thanks in advance HDHM

2. CakeAlexS

CakeAlexS NI Product Owner

Create a new user in windows then try it...