DrumMic'a Kontakt Crossgrade Pricing

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by NFocus, Mar 16, 2019.

1. NFocus

NFocus New Member

Hi, NI Community! There's been posts in the past referring to registering DrumMic'a to qualify for Kontakt (full version) crossgrade pricing, however, I'm not sure if those posts are still current.

Two days ago, I registered DrumMic'a in Native Access and in my NI account. The Kontakt 6 (full version) crossgrade pricing page still states, "None of the qualifying products are registered to your account".

If there's just a delay in NI's system, is it advised to try to purchase the crossgrade version anyway? Does DrumMic'a still qualify for crossgrade pricing? If not, how can anyone know what third-party instruments qualify before purchasing them? I'll be eternally grateful for any insight on this.

2. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

IMO DrumMic'a is a free creation of Neumann and Sennheiser. More a promo for their microphones.

3. NFocus

NFocus New Member

Intersting; that makes sense.

DrumMic'a is actually on the Third-Party Libraries Powered by Kontakt Player list, but I don't know if that list is the resource to know if a library qualifies for the Kontakt 6 (full version) crossgrade price. I even emailed, called during business hours, and Facebook messaged Native Instruments, but cannot seem to get in contact with them

4. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

Drummic'a doesn't qualify for the Kontakt Upgrade as it is now available for free.
    Any paid Kontakt instruments compatible with our Kontakt 6 Player would qualify for this upgrade.

• Informative Informative x 1