Dumped to NI main when navigating Reaktor Library/Forum II

Discussion in 'Technical Issues - KOMPLETE (Archive)' started by ehdyn, Apr 20, 2012.

1. ehdyn

ehdyn NI Product Owner

This thread has been closed but I've seen no tangible improvement-in fact it seems worse.
    Somebody said "patience is a virtue - let the page load completely"
    Even when I let the library or forum pages load completely I'm getting redirected to Native Instruments.de 90% of the time

Can somebody explain this issue or how I can work around it? Very annoying to use the library or forum with this..

Original thread this http://www.native-instruments.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105869

2. salamanderanagram

salamanderanagram NI Product Owner

hmm i find if i let the stupid java stuff load it works fine, mainly the menus at the top of the screen. sometimes they take a while and it's easy not to notice they're missing.

i had to change browsers a while back because the site simply stopped working on firefox altogether for me. it 'works' in chrome, kinda.

3. ehdyn

ehdyn NI Product Owner

Thank you for your reply.
    Java hmm...I'll investigate

Know I've told you already but your blog is freakin amazing man
    Every time I go there I'm like WTF!

4. salamanderanagram

salamanderanagram NI Product Owner

glad you like it ;)
    on a bit of a hiatus but i'll be back with some pretty cool stuff next week!

5. Keir @ NI

Keir @ NI Community, man NI Team

(The original thread was closed automatically.)

I'm familiar with the problem of which you speak. I've been told it will be solved completely once the entire site is HTML5 (yes, this is happening).

The issue seems pretty random but it'd be useful if you could you let me know which browser you're using - and if you've got any add-ons, etc.

6. ehdyn

ehdyn NI Product Owner

I'm using latest versions of chrome, firefox, and opera on Win7 and Linux rspectively.
    Sometimes I have this and other services active https://disconnect.me/
    but the problem predates usage of any plugins and and persists whether it's enabled or not.