1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

DXi Plugin?

Discussion in 'SPEKTRAL DELAY' started by Zigbert D., May 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zigbert D.

Zigbert D. NI Product Owner

I just purchased and installed the Komplete bundle, and the Spektral delay manual mentions the DXi plugin. However, no such thing is showing up in Sonar 3 (or FLStudio). I tried reinstalling Spektral Delay and still no luck. Is there a DXi version? The VST version wrapped as a dxi is giving me horrible latency problems in Sonar, and no wet output in FL. The VST creates horrible crackling in FL.

2. meeks

meeks NI Product Owner

I second that! DXi folder is empty. I can't even get a sound out of Spektral or Vokator when used as in effects. GUI's seem off as well.

meeks

3. rjt2

rjt2 NI Product Owner

In Sonar, look in the DXi softsynth list. Both show up as DXi instruments as you can route midi data to them. Don't know about FL

Take Care

4. meeks

meeks NI Product Owner

The problem is...there is no DXi version in the bundle. Vokator and FM7 are still not functioning. I just got a post from KVR that there was an update allready so I'm checking it out now.

Thanks

5. spiritwalker

spiritwalker New Member

Spektral Delay makes my sick...

Hi @ all

Unfortunately I have the same problems with NI Spektral Delay.
    I have in and reinstalled SD for several times. Sometimes there are VST and DXI Versions available in Sonar 3 but both Versions sounds really horrible. The Plug-in create an extreme high latency and the sound are crackling. In DXI, the sound goes in an endless loop…
    If I play the VST with my Midi Keyboard, everything is ok but if I will record the Midi-Data’s I get an error message from SD: The VST Host Program seems to be delivering sample frames…I have no idea how to solve this problem. Since I work with Sonar 3 I never had such a strange problem, all other VST/DXI Plug-ins work fine.

Greetings
    Trish

6. OldFartAtPlay

OldFartAtPlay NI Product Owner

Another one here who can't get the DXi version to install from Komplete 2. Tried reinstalling but always comes up with the Spektral Delay\DXi folder just containing no files at all. What is the problem here?

7. bnmoore

bnmoore NI Product Owner

No Spektral Delay DXi .dll installed here either. The PDF manual says there is a DirectX version and there is a folder for it.

Also it seems that there is an old version CWDXPX1.dll in the FM7 and Pro-53 folders that prevent the DXi .dll's from registering for those two if you're running versions of SONAR later than 1.x. You can get around that with Regsvr32.exe

I checked the DXi versions of everything in SONAR and Forte Ensemble. Everything else loaded fine.

8. Nils @ NI

Nils @ NI NI Team NI Team

Hello,
    due to technical difficulties the Spektral Delay DXi plugin is not on the Komplete 2 DVD. We are currently working on the DXi 2 version of this plugin. It will be available online as soon as the development is finished and the version passed our Quality Assurance.

best regards,
    Nils

9. 2windy

2windy NI Product Owner

Wil this DXI 2 version solve the fact that it crashes Orion Platinum instantly?

10. Win

Win NI Product Owner

missing dxi

thanks for the update, nils.

11. Lowkus

Lowkus NI Product Owner

Updates make me happy.

12. Nils @ NI

Nils @ NI NI Team NI Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.