Effects; More modules; Envelope on the browser page

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by Ninja_Edit, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Ninja_Edit

Ninja_Edit New Member

1) I would like to Absynth functional as the only plugin used in a project. This would mean use as a technical mixdown and mastering tool like Ozone. It would need at least EQ and dynamics controller in the effects page. It would also preferably be able to run a number of effects.

Other typical effects like distortion and chorus are possible to create in Absynth, but perhaps it would be more straightforward to include these typical effects as their own units on the effects page.

2) I think Absynth should include more modules per oscillator. I sometimes find I need an extra one. I think Absynth should be able to create modules arbitrarily.

3) I would like to loop a sample in the Granular mode, like I can in Sample mode.

4) Please include whitenoise generation.

5) When finetuning an instance, I also adjust the master envelope, which is on another page. I would like to see the master envelope also on the browser page.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
  2. Klangschrauber

Klangschrauber NI Product Owner

+1

Although there are many ways to get sort of white noise (I use Sync Granular for this), a special oscillator mode for white and coloured noise generation would be nice.

3. Ninja_Edit

Ninja_Edit New Member

Also, another goal could be to emulate other synthesisers. For example Absynth can sound like Massive or FM8, which can't sound like it, but for Absynth to sound like Sylenth1, it would need an arpeggiator.

4. Dominus Sacerdus

Dominus Sacerdus New Member

I think white noise can be implemented by using a sample.