1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Effects not working

Discussion in 'KONTROL S2 / KONTROL S3 / KONTROL S4' started by Neilyo, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neilyo

Neilyo New Member

Hey I'm a new traktor s4 user, and I'm having some problems... I'll be playing a track, and try to turn on the effects, but it doesn't work. D/W knob is to the right and I clicked the button of the designated effect I want, but i hear nothing

2. photojojo

photojojo Forum Member

Are the 1,2,3,4 buttons for each FX bank selected next each deck you want that FX bank to affect?

3. KLH

KLH NI Product Owner

^ Saying what photojojo said differently, you have to SEND the sound from each deck TO each effect unit. To do that, press the number of the button (1 and/or 2) that corresponds to the effect unit number whose effects you want to use.

For example. If deck B has a beat that you want to push through a phase shifter in effect two, you'll need to:

1. Load the Phaser effect into effect engine number 2
    2. Send Deck B's sound to the #2 effect engine by pressing the #2 under the deck gain knob. The #2 should be lit
    3. Make the Phaser effect 100% of the sound by putting the wet/dry knob on the effect to being all the way to the right

-KLH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.