Effects Video

Discussion in 'General DJ Forum' started by neodjandre, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neodjandre

neodjandre NI Product Owner

Is anyone with some spare time ever going to make a video showing off some nice tips with traktor's effects ?

also how do I use this new feauture of the same track playing over two decks ?? it's not in the manual !

thanks
    ash

2. crucial d

crucial d NI Product Owner

drag the header ('the top bit') of the playing deck to your deck of choice.

3. neodjandre

neodjandre NI Product Owner

what about some video recordings... or should i do that first to see how it is done ????

i think there is special software that allow you to do that... i might give it a go over holidays...

4. FunkyRob

FunkyRob Forum Member

I'm with you there.

Youtube.com is loaded with dudes showing off serato and the like. Some where even posted by Serato reps.

I would love to see some good videos. I'm very visual and not much for reading manuals. The manual honestly is a bit small and most of it is too "technical" for my small brain.

5. dj-dukee

dj-dukee NI Product Owner

I'd love to see a few Traktor 3.2 videos myself. Esp. showcasing the effects as that's the most complex part about Traktor.

Also: somebody mentioned you duplicate a track to another deck by dragging the header. Will it override an existing track in that deck if you have the "Do not load a track into a deck that is already playing" option? Because if it does that's BAD as it could potentially ruin a gig/set.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.