Solved Electric Sunburst Deluxe (Melody) - BEND Automation in FL Studio 20

Discussion in 'General Production Forum' started by Andreas Neufeld, May 16, 2021.

1. Andreas Neufeld

Andreas Neufeld New Member

Why is there no way to controll the Bend parameter with an automation in Electric Sunburst Deluxe for melodies?
    I already contacted the support about a year ago about this. They said they forgot to add this feature ONLY for FL Studio and EVENTUALLY they devs gonna add this feature. The only way to controll it is by clicking with my mouse.. The ability to bend notes was a literally a selling point in the trailer on Youtube to make melodies sound realistic. I already bought the komplete 12 ultimate collectors and still bought the "deluxe" version for the extra 50 bucks because of the cool features and usability, but turns out I can't use all the features? For anyone asking or not having this problem: I use the newest version of FL Studio 20. So If anyone here mainly uses FL Studio as their DAW, remember that you can't even automate the bend parameter in the "deluxe" version of Sunburst. why is bend not automatable.PNG

2. Jeremy @ NI

Jeremy @ NI Support Team NI Team

Hey Andreas,
    The bend is automatically assigned to the pitch wheel of the keyboard and should answer to Pitch wheel MIDI messages.

3. Andreas Neufeld

Andreas Neufeld New Member

In case anyone is trying to simply automate within FL Studio WITHOUT a Keyboard that has a pitch wheel, I just found a solution!

Within Kontakt, press the screw-nut symbol on the upper left corner. Next change the pitch wheel range from 2 to 12. Now, you can either create an automation clip and write and edit automations. The other option is to simply enable Automation in the recording filter (right click the Record button) and then record the pitch wheel automation made with your mouse - the values are now editable via the piano roll control section. Unbenannt.PNG

• Informative Informative x 1