Electric Vintage/Sunburst Etc

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Domd2005, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Domd2005

Domd2005 New Member

Hi,

Wondered if anybody knew, if you are able to play your own patterns while still using autochord? Ive heard most of the patterns, and I dont think the vast majority will fit my music. If there was a way of playing it yourself, with your own pattern, but without having to play the full chord, but one note chords, it would be a no brainer for me. I dont play keys, i play guitar but im still interested in the sounds it makes.

No comments like "well, if you dont like the patterns, learn how to play the keyboard"

2. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

Maschine has that feature, you press one pad or key and it plays chords, you have lots of sets of chords but can't edid them yourself. You could try to Google "chord mode maachine" then you should find something that you can check for yourself.

Uwe

3. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

No as far as I know the chord are recorded that way, so they are not played as sum of singe sampled notes.

Uwe

4. Domd2005

Domd2005 New Member

Thanks, yeah I assumed that would be the case. I like the sound of them vsts. but you're gonna run out of patterns, even you are evn lucky enough to find ANY that fit your songs.