1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

EQ FX Isolation

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by Chris Yakubovsky, May 23, 2020.

1. Chris Yakubovsky

Chris Yakubovsky New Member

Last thread I saw on this was years ago, but wondering why NI hasn't incorporated this like Pioneer has with their NSX2. Using the S4 MK3, and relying heavily on F1 and AH K2 mappings to do things. Even some of the FXs in the NI set are redundant, or not as creative as what Pioneer brings. Maybe allow us to buy an expansion pack to include FXs close to Ping Pong, Echo, Trans, etc.

Just adding 3 buttons to control FX frequency would allow us to use Traktor's mapping to then control parameters.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Almaz

Almaz NI Product Owner

Hi, I was thinking about how to implement FX section and do it more fun working, since the current controls and organization of these effects doesn't look very good. I like the classic effect section from pioneer and tried to improve it. Look at the 2 picture in the post and the comments on it, could you add something else?
    https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/controller-of-my-dreams.411677/