1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

eq kills not responding

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by London Alexander, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. London Alexander

London Alexander New Member

Hi all,
    Although I have seen something simularly meantioned in this forum, it was not something that really helped me.

My question is..
    The EQ "Zone" Kills work fine while in Internal Mode only and I need to have it function while in External Mode which it does not. I do get the EQ kills to appear near all decks while in External Mode but to no success the kills are greyed out and with no functions. I have installed Traktor Scratch Pro as the upgrade of choice and I have both TS + T3 previously installed. Should I have installed the other instead, Traktor Pro as the upgrade, or would that have not even mattered in my case?

Any help would be great, thanks in advance.

2. garysulter

garysulter NI Product Owner

I spoke to support regarding the same problem... apparently the EQ's are disabled in external mode as you are meant to use your external mixer for this... Quite annoying tho as I'd got used to using Bass kill in T3 quite a lot...:cool:

3. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

@London Alexander, you are totally correct. I need EQ in external mixer mode. Simple using the EQ on the club mixer is not enough. There should be a option with sophisticated software like PRO.

See this thread in Features Request and have your say dude:
    http://www.native-instruments.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73085

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.