Export Groups/Projects as Remix Sets

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by sndrsklr, Feb 13, 2018.

1. sndrsklr

sndrsklr NI Product Owner

Haven´t found anything like that so here it goes:

being able to export a group (or up to 4 groups / a project) as a Remix Sets would save quite some time when you´d like to create a Remix Set with own content or one shots for the step sequencer. A better Maschine <-> Traktor integration in general would be highly appreciated!

cheers

2. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

So... Export would need a complete Remix Set options dialog right?
    So users could choose what gets to be in the available Remix Set slots or is meant to be used as a one-shot or a loop.. then there is what patterns to use...

Seems easier to just drag and drop to Traktor via the Audio drag and drop Maschine button.

3. sndrsklr

sndrsklr NI Product Owner

You don´t need an options dialog at all, a simple drop down menu "Save current Group(s) as Remix Set" is more than enough. You place the samples/sounds the way you want them, do EQing, FX etc. and the whole group (or either groups A-D are chosen as default for an entire Remix Set since you have 4 pages... or you get the option to check 4 groups that you would like to be included in the Remix Set) gets saved as a Remix Set. Dragging and dropping up to 64 samples/sounds for an entire Remix Set is definitely not easier than what I suggest. And what you want to be played as a one shot or loop you can define in the Remix Set itself once imported into Traktor.

And you have a backup of your Remix Sets right away as well, it happened way too many times that most of my Remix Sets didn´t work anymore after an update and I had to redo them.

• Like Like x 1