1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

external dsp chip dedicate to reaktor

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by Moshe B, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Moshe B

Moshe B NI Product Owner

same idea as with Universal Audio only for Reaktor or for Komplite in general
    after this there will be no more crying about efficiency

2. ShelLuser

ShelLuser NI Product Owner

What exactly do you hope to gain from this? Your idea makes absolutely 0 sense to me... just use an ASIO driver and then you'll achieve just this: the sound interface will be fully dedicated to Reaktor.

3. Moshe B

Moshe B NI Product Owner

isn't the UA core are dedicate computing power for running there plugins? if so that is all I asking. you should gain from this more CPU

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
  4. gentleclockdivider

gentleclockdivider NI Product Owner

Yeah sure , and you expect the team to re-compile thewhole reaktor code for that new cpu ?

What a ridiculous feature request
    LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Moshe B

Moshe B NI Product Owner

ok I get it its not so good of idea - some of you guys here on this forum are peace of work I can give you that.

6. Jonathan Tremblay

Jonathan Tremblay NI Product Owner

What you're essentially suggesting is what Kyma does with their Paca/Pacarana/Wormhole found here:
    https://kyma.symbolicsound.com/which-is-best/

They have hardware dedicated to run software to allow for extreme DSP and large "ensembles".