Extremely warped records

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by dimitrik, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Punky921

Punky921 NI Product Owner

This seems to be a shockingly prevalent problem. I hope they address this. I got warped time code vinyl too, and I really hope NI gets back to me soon. I wanted to be able to use this program over the long weekend.

2. octagon

octagon New Member

well it seems my whole interface was faulty as well as the vinyl being warped.
    lines 7/8 led on top was constantly flickering even though nothin was plugged in there.
    has anyone else had this problem?the place i bought it from said that he thinks theres going to be a product recall on lots of the ts now in the uk as he received 50 which were all warped etc.:eek: does anyone know about this,and as i still wanted to buy it...i was wondering what NI plan to do about this...as it seems i cant buy from the uk atm,and i dont know whether other countries are affected by it too..

3. progen

progen NI Product Owner

Is it possible for Native Instruments to track me via my login id of progen@hotmail.com? I've deleted the tracking ticket number because I thought they'd get back to me a day or two later about the warped records. :(

It's been more than a week now.

4. octagon

octagon New Member

yes im also waiting for someone to get back to me about my problem with the interface and warped records too.
    i dont know if i should deregister my product etc or how to do it either as i had to send it back.i was told by the retailer i bought from that he had a batch of them with warped vinyl so he advised me to stay away from buying it,in the uk at least.:(
    please can someone tell me if this is right,and if so where should i get it from to make sure i have a non faulty package?

5. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

i'll try that.

@ octagon: ticket number, please!

6. progen

progen NI Product Owner

Mine has been despatched directly from Native Instruments. Thank you!

7. OldSkooL

OldSkooL NI Product Owner

Had and still have the flickering 7/8 problem. Returned the first Audio8 to NI and received a brand new box incl Traktor LE which had the same blinking 7/8 Led. Mailed support again and then got this answer:

"In the event you observe very very slightly responding of the output indicators for channel 7-8 while at the same time no audio signal present on these outputs you can safely ignore this. This occurrence has no influence on the functionality nor on the output signals of the device."

Wasn't very happy with the answer it got, contacted another owner who confirmed the same on his device. Didn't want to go through the hassle of returning it again so I kept the second device and it still works like a charm (like the first one) although it blinks slightly when connected....

8. octagon

octagon New Member

..sorry but forgot to add...could the white flakes of been dandruff by any chance?

ticket number native girl.....ok ill post it up.;))thx alot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.