1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Fave User Ensembles

Discussion in 'REAKTOR SESSION' started by action711, Jul 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. action711

action711 NI Product Owner

I'm new to reaktor and am interested in the user library of ensembles.

Thing is, there's millions of 'em.

Just wondered if people could name their fave ensembles. or ones that work particularly well, or have good presets.

One thing I have found with Reaktor, is that not many of the presets seem to be usuable, not in the music I create anyway.

I've found a nice one, it's called Versus, it's easy to use and very effective

2. nhls

nhls NI Product Owner

please be a little more precise. what kind ensemble, what kind of style.

i would recommend anything john nowak, rick scott, dieter zobel and lazyfish made.

3. action711

action711 NI Product Owner

Good point.

Well, just anything that people have used and found particularily enlightening.

4. nhls

nhls NI Product Owner

enlightning is a bit vague. i mean when making trance, a work like john nowaks isn't probably that kind of thing you are looking for, for example. and these things are really enlightning. don't search for a formula kind of thing. there is none.

5. gmstudio

gmstudio NI Product Owner

Oddly enough, the user ensemble that I find myself using more than any other is TablaTorium. I really like that ensemble quite a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.