1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Fed.Up

Discussion in 'General DJ Forum' started by chilly, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeLLy

TeLLy NI Product Owner Extraordinaire

My black cat is sleeping on my other macbook. And the other one is displaying her booty for all to see (she's due for a neutering this monday).

2. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

No, im pleased to see you.:D

Anything is food for the Pink Bunnies. They eat noObs and even eat the bones they suck the marrow out . yeeeuch!

3. TeLLy

Mmmmm.....marrow....delish.

4. boysteve

boysteve NI Product Owner

Furry gargoyles ripping off the human race. If there were a button I could push that would eliminate all cats, I would set a dictionary on it.

It's nice to see that the quality and decorum of this forum have fluorished in the absence I imposed on myself due to my own poorly received views. Back to my ascetic's cave, then.

5. signaturex

signaturex NI Product Owner

Its always a glorius day when the BOY STEVE emerges. .. I love cats of course... and I feel soooooo judged.

6. Karlos Santos

My god thats evil. But then again i feel the same way about dogs.

Dogs..."here boy fetch" and then they do. What kind of intelligence is that?
    Cats are like "yeah feck you, give me some fish, tickle my belly, right im off to piss on the couch"

Actually thats kinda my life as well after a few Magners.

7. boysteve

Yeah, you send me a news story about a cat who rescues a drowning kid from a pool.

In any case my whole point was to illustrate the necessity for the occasional sand in the vaseline handed around the circle jerk this forum has become. One opinion to the contrary pretty much proved my point.

8. Karlos Santos

You are SH*TTING me arent you ? This forum has been far from Love In recently. I think you may have been reading the posts over the passed couple of days which have been a little more positive since v1.1 was released but since Xmas theres been plenty of grit about.

To be honest, to paraphrase Thomas@NI , we would have no faith in the forum if it was all sweets and jelly.

Oh and er... you send me a news story were some kid was mauled to death by a pussycat... touche.;)

9. boysteve

Yes. I'm sh1tting you. :) And the dog/cat thing is really PC/Mac. I mean, do you really think anyone's gonna convert here?

Oh, and laptop DJs aren't really DJs.

10. signaturex

You are correct .. this forum was a much better circle jerk when your big soft hands graced the grey and blue ivory pages.:eek:

11. boysteve

But most of the reason I post is because it's like waving a cape front of signaturex, who would charge a train if it annoyed him

In fact, he just did.

12. TeLLy

They are if they're using Macs.

13. signaturex

Im not actually charging at you .. steven. .. :p Im charging past you and on to other things that me Uses the phucked up energy for motivating me past. nuck nuck.

In some words ...> its just how I feel about the the percieved principles of what you say and how you say it. You have some kind of directive that allows you to seemingly steam roll situations. Making the morality and relationship of the forum and your actions subject to however you choose to go about it. BOY STEVE is in the building! If there is a 'holier than though' personna its you. And the rest of the constituancy is just holy pee ons.

A similar situation is one that I encounter when dealing with groups of hippies or advanced communists. I often find myself holding the token of forward momentum, and thats not necessarilly where I want to be but ... its how I end up. Therein I am confronted with several personna and ideas that say to me.. here you must give us all you have because you are among us and this is how we believe. IF you withhold your money(example) you are bad if you withhold your mind you are bad.. the group is who you are. etc. justified reason to never take more than I am comfortable leaving behind when I am considering partaking in the society. I hate being steam-rolled for the sake of some bologne idealism that fronts for the hungry idiotic dogs.

When you commentate here .. i specifically feel that there is some sort of rigged morality taking place. Its wierd... It really doesn't bother me but.. Im not going to un-justly baffle myself and sort through a short deck of cards, wishing i was playing solitare; just because you decide to whip it out once in a while. good luck? Thats your game.

If you are so forward and uppity uppity about the direction of this forum, why don't you help some of the newbie windows users that are having trouble? You are a PC guy.. just ****ing do something.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So93Iny2HWI&feature=related"]YouTube - Goldfrapp - Happiness[/ame]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  14. boysteve

I was helping people here for years before you ever showed up here. I stopped not long after posters like you showed up. You're awfully good at constructing an entire library of speculation from a couple of words. See what you can fabricate from that.

15. signaturex

see thats what I m talking about. Two years .. two years ago. Who is that helping now. Did I ruin it for you ..? Did t-3 ruin it for you? Theres very little reason to emphasize on the stupid conversations that have taken place. Who cares? Ive known traktor users who have told me about you helping them before I was even working with the software. I think thats great. Seriously I admire yoru contribution. I really do. BUt dude. ... why is that not relevant anymore. Becuase the software changed? Becuase theres more bullshit in NI than ever before? You come on forum and say blah blah blah .. "this sucks and this sucks and you all suck for participating. " Thats wrong .. we aren't wrong. We are just people and so are you.

Im not even going to say that Im just here to help people Im not the helpful guy. Im here cause I want the software to evolve in a certain direction. YUP! thats pretty obvious. Im here because Im grooming the vibe for a more programmable outcome. Its the future.. Im looking forward to a better system. There are alot of new users that read this crap and come to understand it through these pages. Understand yourself and where you stand .. You are here when you aren't even here. Youve been here forever. So be here and do something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.