Felt Instruments: LEKKO - a character piano + tape-based sound design * INTRO PRICE *

Discussion in 'Third-Party Sample Libraries' started by Felt Instruments, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Felt Instruments

Felt Instruments New Member

[​IMG]

Hi there! I'm extremely proud to announce LEKKO - an intimate upright piano, recorded imperfectly through vintage analogue kit for maximum character and a collection of beautiful, textural sound design patches, exploring the world of tape and modular effects.

This is not the most deeply sampled piano ever with a gazillion mic positions. It has a particular sound that I happen to love. And I hope you will, too.

Available now at an intro price of £29 (going to £39 on September 12th).

SO WHAT WILL YOU GET?
    • Piano sustains (5xRR). Three dynamic layers (one recorded, two simulated).
    • Characterful shorts (5xRR), going through finger-muted samples to full ringing. Three dynamic layers.
    • Irregular tremolos performed at two intensities (freestyle, not synced to tempo or anything).
    • All acustic patches include key release samples, recorded across the entire keyboard (5xRR).
    • 6 sound design ‘Afterglow’ patches, created by processing the raw samples with a selection of outboard equipment and tape.
    • 14 ‘Layers’ patches, allowing you to create your own combinations of sounds taken from the ‘Afterglow’ section.
    • 7.26GB download (ncw loseless compression, 12.6GB original content). All samples recorded at 96kHz. Presented at 24 bit, 48kHz.
    • Beautiful interface inspired by 20th century avant-garde design.
    • Full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 required. This library does not work in the free Kontakt Player.

More info:
    https://feltinstruments.com/Lekko

2. Felt Instruments

Felt Instruments New Member

Just a quick update - all downloads of Lekko and Wolno go through the Pulse app now. This basically means very fast downloads and hassle-free installation process. I've just finished sending the download codes to everyone who purchased Lekko. If you didn't get the email, please, check your spam folder and if it's not there, just get in touch at hello@feltinstruments.com

The e-mail also includes a link to patches with the pedal noise lowered. These come as default now with every copy of Lekko downloaded via Pulse.

Pulse links for Wolno will be out today as well.