1. Hi everyone,

We have just announced our latest version of the Komplete bundles.

Find out more about the bundles and the newly added instruments

Komplete 13 is available for pre-order now, and will become available for download on October 1, 2020.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Figured it out... Denon MC-6000 users

Discussion in 'DJ Controllers' started by djmagicmoments, Aug 24, 2014.

1. djmagicmoments

djmagicmoments New Member

I am a wedding dj only and I understand that many club jocks run their faders at full. So, this fix would not apply to you, as your current way works perfectly fine. For those of us that use our sliders as volume controls, this fix will work for you.

If this has been posted before, my apologies but after MUCH research, I figured out how to use the Denon, DN-MC6000 in cruise mode without the volume faders spiking to full within the software.

The trick is to set the back of the MC6000 from PC mix to Internal Mix. It works and the software will no longer handle any of the volume slider duties and will push those duties to the controller, this eliminating the push to full volume that was happening in cruise mode.

I will make a video for those who want to see it. I only use cruise mode for cocktail hour and dinner music.

Worked PERFECTLY at my wedding last night. (First time using Traktor LIVE at a wedding and it worked AMAZING!)

Again, sorry if this has been posted before. I searched but not very well.

Take care,

Scott