1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

filtering collection to find tracks from a certain location

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by sluggo, May 3, 2018.

1. sluggo

sluggo NI Product Owner

I originally created my collection working from a network drive. I later moved all my music to a portable drive, and I also save my collection on the portable drive. However, I still have tracks in the collection that are from the network drive and this causes problems. Is there any way to search/filter my collection to find the tracks that are on the network drive and then remove them?

2. gingerman

gingerman NI Product Owner

Yeah. Make sure 'file' is selected for your browser, then sort by file, and it will sort by drive letters (Mine is drive M in this picture). You can then select all the files on your network drive and delete them from your collection :)

upload_2018-5-3_17-36-43.png

3. sluggo

sluggo NI Product Owner

Thanks, that helps.
    A very weird thing is happening. I showed the file path and most of my collection is listed in C:\Music\..
    The problem is that folder does not exist on my computer. All my files are on E:\Music\.., which is my removable drive. If I try to load a track that is listed in C:\Music\, the track loads ok. If I right click on the track and choose "show in explorer", nothing happens.

Should I remove all my tracks from my collection and then re-add them from E:\Music ? Will this lose all my tags, markers, tempo, etc?

thanks

4. Klaus.Meier

Klaus.Meier NI Product Owner

If you are able to play the files in C: they exist.
    In this case they may be also on drive E:.
    May you moved the files from C: to E: and import them (instead of relocate) into Traktor.
    If you are not able to play them, you can delete them, because they do not exist.