1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Final Scratch 1 Upgrade to Traktor 3

Discussion in 'General DJ Forum' started by djquartz, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djquartz

djquartz NI Product Owner

@ Phil

This still has me VERY curious. Traktor 3 doesn't support the first generation hardware thus far. How are they offering a software upgrade to these users?

These are the questions I have...

- Is NI making their own ASIO soundcard to enable FS1 Vinyl emulation?

- Did NI or Stanton write an ASIO driver for the FS1 hardware to work with Traktor 3.

I recently emailed the developer of ASIO4ALL to find out if any progress was made with the FS1 support but I haven't heard anything back yet.

Phil, I'm not sure if you bounded by contract. If you are allowed to divulge any info you may have that would be great.

Reason being is even though I have moved onward to FS2 myself. I still have DJ's who I speak with who still use FS1 and are looking for upgrade possibilities.

I would like to help them as much as possible, even if it means having to coordinate resources to develop a solution.

Thanks
    ________
    Klonopin Rehab Forums

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  2. harry_Tf

harry_Tf Forum Member

i don't think NI are offering Traktor3 as an upgrade for FS1 users, more like a migration and a special offer at a special price for FS1 and FS2 and old Traktor version users. I'm pretty sure theres going to be no support anywhere for the FS1 hardware.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.