1. Hi everyone,

We have just announced our latest version of the Komplete bundles.

Find out more about the bundles and the newly added instruments

Komplete 13 is available for pre-order now, and will become available for download on October 1, 2020.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

First fully STANDALONE MASCHINE

Discussion in 'Feature Request Archive' started by Emdeka, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Pesict

Pesict NI Product Owner

Nah, there was a problem a looong time ago, and some people still may stuck with that thought. And AMD is not my prefered Manufacturer, just a good alternative to some imo to expensive Intel/nVidia-Systems.

Security/Spam mecanism. Should you not be familiar with such treatments? as a IT-Guy? :D

Anyway, I am just a little bit upset with Microsoft, and their Surface-Series, since they are NOT tablets, just a regular x86 achitecture, condensed into a "thin" tablet. Active Fans are nothing you want to use on a tablet. period.

2. Koitz_roller

Koitz_roller New Member

Intel had (and has) problems, AMD had (and has) problems and I have certain preferences in audio/video critical systems. Games, office, All-In-One, price/quality... AMD is very valid.

About Spam mecanism, I suposed that BUT forum let me put a link, didn't advise me and left a bigspace, so I suposed formatting problem. And sorry, I'm more hardware-based IT-guy than soft-forum-admin-mod-webmaster :D.

About Surface "tablets", I don't like to much certain labels, but first tablets were "wintel" tablet-pcs (bulkier). Surface tablets have fans, but with such power you need them, in tablets, laptops or ITX boards.

Anyway, I'd love to know other standalone maschine solutions.

Regards

3. caronte23

caronte23 NI Product Owner

After seeing the new mpc one I'm seriously considering getting a sec hand mac mini, a cheap usb interface and just make a box with my mk2 XD

4. Pesict

Pesict NI Product Owner

I rather not.
    Would be smashing enough if Maschine MK3 could be used with iOS.
    Control, Feedback and I/O of the MK3, Brain and storage of a tablet.
    A Microsoft Surface seems to be wrong, somehow.

5. caronte23

caronte23 NI Product Owner

You'd have to wait for NI to do that, probably never, my solution can be done now.