1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Folder to playlist:

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by luisfmoreira, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luisfmoreira

luisfmoreira Forum Member

Hi guys, I need some help with Tpro, I'm on a mac running OSX 10.5.7 and on Tpro v1.1.2.004.

I usually have my music sorted by genre on different folders like House, Trip Hop, Breakbeat ...

I would like to create a playlist inside traktor pro with the exact same contents off that folder an I would like it to add a music whenever I add it to the folder (ex: I have a House folder and when I add a music to it it would also the music to the House playlist.)

I don't know if this is the best way to use it, if any of you guys has a suggestion of a different organisation scheme, please tell me.

2. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

use the genre tag of traktor - give the tracks the respective genre tags and below the collection node, you'll have the genres listed as self-updating playlists!

3. luisfmoreira

luisfmoreira Forum Member

ok ... but?

Hi,but when I add a track (tagged with HOUSE) to the "House" folder, will it automatically add to the traktor library and to the self updating playlist?

Thank you very much

4. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

if you checked *import music folders on startup* in the preferences, new tracks will be imported.

of course the new tracks need to be in your music folder structure you defined in the preferences.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.