1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

FS1 submission finally shows up on rebatestatus but WTF?

Discussion in 'General DJ Forum' started by Dijibuddha Magnetik, Apr 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dijibuddha Magnetik

Dijibuddha Magnetik NI Product Owner

Rebatestatus finally shows they received my request but they say didn't receive my scratchamp!!??
    Did they forget to feed their trained monkeys over there?
    My scratchamp ,obviously,was in the box with my request form!
    Was I supposed to staple and superglue the paperwork to the scratchamp or something so that the scratchamp wouldn't blow away in a gust of wind!?
    Anyone had any similar problem and found a resolution?

Here's the message as it appears:

" We are currently unable to approve your rebate for the reason listed below.

We did not receive your FinalScratch v1.0-v1.5 Scratch Amp or Rane Serato Scratch LIVE USB hardware interface with your request.

You will receive a letter or postcard describing this problem. The letter or postcard may have instructions on how to correct this error."

2. djwyldeone

djwyldeone NI Product Owner

This rebate stuff is becoming a nightmare. I've wasted so much time running around trying to get proff my package was received. I am definitly starting to regrete this whole rebate crap.

3. Dijibuddha Magnetik

Hmmm...that doesn't sound too promising:(

4. Dijibuddha Magnetik

Bumpity-Bump

Still no response from NI support,no response from rebatestatus support and no change to my status!
    This is so much B.S.!

5. beta247

beta247 NI Product Owner

before i send mine away and not sell it on ebay, has anyone gotten their rebate?i know people who have their names listed on rebatestatus, but just wondering if anyone has gotten their cash?

6. beta247

beta247 NI Product Owner

i would search this matter but,

search doesn't work.

7. djwyldeone

djwyldeone NI Product Owner

Mine is finally showing up atleast.... Thanks to Henri..

Buddha email Henri with your problem he's been helpful in my situation. information@stationmagnetics.com

8. mexicannnnnn

mexicannnnnn NI Product Owner

Yeah Henri will sort everyone out... there has been problems with the rebait place but Henri seems to fix the problems.

9. DjGazUK

DjGazUK NI Product Owner

My scratch amp had my name and address, telephone number, email address stuck to it on a label.

I did this as soon as I got it incase it ever got lost while mobile Djing. So if they dare say they have lost mine I won't be happy.

Might aswell have just thrown it in the bin, not getting anywhere fast.

10. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

please use the rebate threads we already have!

*closed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.