1. Hi everyone,

We have just announced our latest version of the Komplete bundles.

Find out more about the bundles and the newly added instruments

Komplete 13 is available for pre-order now, and will become available for download on October 1, 2020.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Full Freeze!

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by KRAK ONE, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJ PATT

DJ PATT New Member

another week but and the upgrade without leaving. I find that N. I. has forgotten us. While it will follow the logo everywhere of compatible with mac binaries. (I suppose that they will make us buy the tracktor version 3.3 to fix the bug)...... : (

2. KRAK ONE

KRAK ONE Forum Member

At least...

they should do it for their own reputation. I don't wanna know how many potential customers come to this forum, read the horror stories and then go buy ssl...

3. Darrien

Darrien NI Product Owner

hey patt... calm down. everybody else here is waiting for the update too. and not only for a week or two.

we all can't do anything more than hope that the beta tests will be completed soon.

but yeah ...they started an official update thread to inform users about the developement progress, so there is no reason for the users to ask about the update progress over and over again. but as that official update thread has not been updated for over 5 weeks now, its not really of any use at the moment.

4. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

better be happy the betatest takes several weeks! *shakes her head*

TS was releases in may, 3 months later there is the next regular update - in between was a G4 fix, so WTF?

even i know that 10.4.10 is giving audio problems. did everbody install that OS-update that fixes it?

be in contact to the support. freezes are no common issue and hard to reproduce, so contribute to finding the solution.

5. Darrien

Darrien NI Product Owner

the point is, that critical bugfixes should be made available as quick as possible, while goodies can easily take their time. when the release of bugfixes and goodies are put together in one single update, the developement of the goodies thwart the release of the bugfixes.

6. DJ Freshfluke

both fixes (freeze & reverse issues) are not critical, even if it doesnt seem so here in the board. there are only very few users affected compared to the whole amount of users.

indeed, the support team loves traktor scratch because it's hassle free for the support team. ;)

also, 3 months is not much for finding and isolation bugs, coding the solution and betatesting. it's all good in the hood.

7. DJ PATT

DJ PATT New Member

But it is possible that nobody of native says a date. Or say that this in process or something?. It(he) seems to me to be amazing. I become exhausted 1000 Euros in the portable one 500 in traktor scrach and 200 in a faderfox. And I cannot use it. And above nobody gives a direct explanation....
    It(He,She) is not agreeable that gives birth to the portable one in front of 3.000 persons.. I believe that Native has to order an official communiqué to be kept informed. I in my environment know 5 persons who have the same problem. And with the previous version of mac you also.

8. AudioRapture

AudioRapture NI Product Owner

9. Darrien

Darrien NI Product Owner

depends on interpretation of the word "critical".

When we develop software, we call a bug critical if it can crash an important application in its daily use without having any way to avoid the crash. of course its also possible to call that bug only critical if it happens often enough to scare all the people away from using traktor scratch ;-)

but dont you agree with me that those kind of bugs are at least critical enough to have higher priority than implementing a better beatport-integration or html export for playlists?

10. DJ Freshfluke

lol, sweet said. but indeed the total number of the discussed issues compared to the sold units is absolutely low. we already had occurencies with products of the traktor family, where really critical bugs were unfortunately seen after release - and the reaction came promptly. but here it's certainly ok to put these fixes together with other fixes or improvements. plus, it wont take very long til the release of the 1.1 update.

11. DJ PATT

DJ PATT New Member

have managed to force that the traktor scrach goes out unexpectedly of the application.

It(He,She) was forming my faderfox dx2. And to if I form the control " BROWSER LIST SELECT UP/DOWN " with the control so called list select does exactly the same thing that when for the system puncturing of normal form.

I hope that this information is useful for the computer ones that estan being employed at the solution of the system crash.

If the direction of this forum this one in agreement I propose also habrir a post in order that each one cuelge his(her,your) midi setup for faderfox as(like) for another type of devices.

My sistem:
    macbook intel core duo 2,0ghz
    1 gb sdram ddr2
    traktor scratch
    faderdox dx 2.
    soundbyte xl + kaoss pad 2

www.djpatttxitxarro.blogspot.com

12. djquartz

djquartz NI Product Owner

The location for Windows is,

x:\Documents and Settings\<user folder>\Local Settings\Application Data\Native Instruments\Crashlogs

You must enable Show Hidden Files and folders in order to see the Local Settings and Application Data folders.

Under MacOSX,

user/library/logs/crashreporter

The filename format is the following.

mm_dd_yyyy hh_mm_ss am/pm - Traktor Scratch(version)-mini.nicrash

ie: 7_25_2007 10_44_34 AM - TrakorScratch1.1.0.030-mini.nicrash

13. DJ PATT

DJ PATT New Member

Hello to all....
    Another week and we continue without upgrade and some go how many.. that it punishes that native you this throwing stones to if same with this matter.....
    Good for all those that suffer this problem to tell you as me, cannot check it but I take 3 complete set's without problems and a detail that I want to emphasize it is that I joust it has not failed when there am I miss tracklists 26 files I work in way 5.
    If I don't remember bad whenever it has failed me it has been in portfolios in those that it used the bar to go down to look for files....
    Has somebody passed him this also?
    thank you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.