1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

future of spektral delay?

Discussion in 'SPEKTRAL DELAY' started by meloday, Nov 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meloday

meloday NI Product Owner

are there plans for the future of this product?

I'd love to have more than three lfo's....i like how izotope's spectron has lfo's for nearly every parameter.

thanks!

meloday

2. K.M.X.E.

K.M.X.E. NI Product Owner

a bit of a late reply - but i too would like to see Spektral Delay developed more (as an update, not a new version).

Awesome effect, but it does have a crappy bank/presets system. It took me a while to work around it and even now its annoying.

3. killmaster

killmaster NI Product Owner

agree completely! I would love to see it refined.

4. K.M.X.E.

i wonder if spektral delay is on NI's "To Do List" and it just keeps gettin pushed backed? :)

5. Jason Archibald

Jason Archibald NI Product Owner

I don't know if they'll be releasing the new version separately or not, but they use quite a bit of delay in their product line

6. alpha-w

alpha-w NI Product Owner

Yes, and I agree as well. I would love to see Spektral Delay with a little bit more features and especially with an enhanced user interface.

7. K.M.X.E.

maybe if we all constantly bump this thread, the developers will at least fix the bank/preset select etc in an update!

8. aip

aip NI Product Owner

K.M.X.E.,
    We could nicely ask them for a little Holiday season greetings, to give us the hope that this coming year we'll be seen as part of the fold, since it still is a cool product.
    aip

9. aip

aip NI Product Owner

909 views seems to imply that there are quite a few of us Spektral Delay orphans out there weeping because Santa Klaus has abandoned us!
    aip

10. rictheobscene

rictheobscene NI Product Owner

I would like to see these enhancements to the product as well. I would hope that NI has not abandoned this project, as I don't see a viable replacement on the market.

11. aip

aip NI Product Owner

I agree - there are a lot of Spektral Delay users that would be interested in any news, and especially any enhancements,...
    aip

12. rictheobscene

For my part, I am not necessarily looking for new bells and whistles; however, I would like to see it updated to be compatible with Vista and other 'newer' platforms.

13. Satre

Satre NI Product Owner

Add me in. Looking forward to a spektral delay upgrade supporting my macintel machine.

SD is a great product!

14. aip

aip NI Product Owner

Help!
    We've been abandoned.
    aip

15. rictheobscene

I don't think we have been abandoned, it's just that NI has a lot of products to maintain.

16. Purusha

Purusha NI Product Owner

There's no reason why it wouldn't work on Vista as-is. I've got it on Vista 32 bit on my laptop, although I haven't used it on there yet.

17. rictheobscene

I was actually using that as a general example of compatability. I did not intend to imply that I knew it did not work. I should have been clearer in my post, I apologize.

18. phase90

phase90 NI Product Owner

new features would of course be an incredible bonus... I'd just be happy to see a UB update - this is an incredible piece of software!

19. aip

aip NI Product Owner

We're no longer orphans, we're dead in the water.
    aip

20. rictheobscene

What makes you say this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.